Saturday, January 5, 2008

What Do You Do With An Old Blog?

Yup!

I've been asking myself this question ever since I'd moved my blog FH2o: Kuching Kayaking first on the old blogger (appropriately using minima template with minimum knowledge about blogging) then to the new blogger and then out from Blogger's free servers hosting. And now I have switched to using WordPress since 1st January 2008. And this also mean that this blog www.fh2o.blogspot.com where I first started is now more than 2 years old. But of course all the old posts have emigrated!

So should I put this blog out to pastures? Or should I revive/reinvent/re-brand/recycle? And why not as it opens up new possibilities for whatever creative ideas I may come up with for this blog. Its easy to get into a rut but at the same time its also easy to take things that we're used to for granted.

But for now, I think I'll keep this old blog loiter for a bit longer. So stay tuned as things could get interesting! Hmm ...

0 comments: