Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fiji Dreaming

I was in Fiji from the 13th February 2008 to 19th February 2008 on a business trip. It's one of the most beautiful places that I'd visited and with over 300 islands set in crystal clear waters with palm fringed white sandy beaches, lagoons, coral reefs and idyllic places to stay - I think it justify the description of 'paradise'.

As you can imagine, I'd taken lots of photos on this trip; however this of the Fijian sunset taken from a boat on my last day there is my favourite and it goes with my still dreamy mood of Fiji. I hope you like it as much as I do.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Gorgeous photo! And well composed. I can only imagine what it looked like in person--look at those clouds!

Guy Kashtan said...

I'm sure you've had wonderful time with your boat with such scenery!

It reminds me of a trip i made with a rented yachts!