Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Body of Lies

After my last post last month when this blog was not ranked, I am happily shocked to discover that it is now a PR 3! And that's not a body of lies. And that I obviously do know what I am doing. ;)

And speaking of body of lies; I received this in the email today with regards to body statistics:-

It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.
One human hair can support 3 kg (6 lb).
The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.
Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.
A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.
There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.
Women blink twice as often as men.
The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.
Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.
If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.
Women reading this will be finished now.

Men who read this are probably still busy checking their thumbs.

2 comments:

Sea Kayaks said...

Kayak Factory Direct is located on the Central Coast of NSW and is the largest retailer of Prijon Kayaks in Australia with some 27 different models on the shop floor. We have been dealing in this brand for over 15 years and know our kayaks back to front. http://kayakfactorydirect.com.au/

Robert said...

That is seriously one of the most interesting posts I've read in a while.

Some very interesting facts. As i am a male, I would have to agree that the thumb one was very interesting and correct. Also I never knew that women's hearts beat twice as much.